Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: LOOK OUT!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    batman

  2. #2
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAHAHAHAHA!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That movie was fantastic [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Captain Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    869
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KSC2-303's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao

    hey why arent you at work mister??? [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member BigC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by KSC2-303:
    lmao

    hey why arent you at work mister??? [img]mad.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Company was shady as fuck. Didn't tell me that I wouldn't be getting paid commission for 6 months, despite the fact that I was doing all the work.

    I guess that's what I get for signing up with a telemarketing firm. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KSC2-303's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gahhh that sux...well at least ya got a couple days on a paycheck comin

  9. #9
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cr0w:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by KSC2-303:
    lmao

    hey why arent you at work mister??? [img]mad.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Company was shady as fuck. Didn't tell me that I wouldn't be getting paid commission for 6 months, despite the fact that I was doing all the work.

    I guess that's what I get for signing up with a telemarketing firm. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No kidding........

    shit, that's gotta suck. No wonder they called you in there so fast [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fuck it. Without commission I was working for minimum wage and no benefits. I'd be better off working part-time at a damn store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •